How it works:
With one account, users can connect via:
- OpenVPN (SSL) 256bit as standard connect via a web browser or download the OpenVPN client and use from your desktop taskbar at any time. OpenVPN this is the recommended protocol for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux desktops. This protocol has the highest performance and highest security. You can not use OpenVPN on mobile devices, but that’s why we also provide the L2TP and PPTP and at no extra cost to you!
- L2TP/IPSec 256bit. L2TP/IPsec is a good alternate if OpenVPN isn’t supported by your device and you want as much security as possible.
- PPTP 128-bit. PPTP is a fast, easy-to-use protocol. It is a good choice if OpenVPN isn’t supported by your device.
* You don’t need to pay extra to move from one protocol to another. All of the above are standard!
We have set up all of our servers with the L2TP and PPTP protocol so you can also your VPN account on your Apple iPhones, iPads, and iPods. This means you can listen to your favorite Internet music sites like Pandora, or watch your favorite TV programs in your home country like BBC or Sesame Street!, or watch movies via your favorite online streaming services like Netflix while you are traveling or on business in Japan and China, or any other country where these services are normally blocked! We will add Android connectivity as soon as we can.
* 1 connection on laptop or desktop
* You can also use a mobile device and a laptop/desktop at the same time with the same account.
Mac OS X, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, iOS
Desktop, Laptop, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
|Current Server Locations:|
U.S. – Utah, Arizona
U.S. – Dallas, Texas
United Kingdom – Manchester, U.K.
Japan – Tokyo, Japan (we’ll add this again if there is enough interest. Please mail us if you would like to have a Japanese server added again)
* Other countries coming soon depending on demand- so if you want to see other locations added, please contact us and tell us! firstname.lastname@example.org