Terms of Service
These are the terms of service you are agreeing to when you signup to use Xex.asia VPN Services
Please Note in this agreement, the term "You" or "User" means you, the term "Company", or "Xex.asia VPN" means Memorec and Xex.asia, the term "We", "Us", or "Our" means the Company, its owners, employees, agents, and any others involved with Xex.asia VPN services.
Terms of Service:
(a). We will make our best effort to provide Xex.asia VPN services to you with minimum downtime.
(b).The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, can only be accessed by the Company. Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not disclose it to a third-party, except in the following situations:
1. At the request of law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by law. ***However***unlike most VPN services, we only require that you supply a nickname and your email address to sign up for our services, so there is not much that we could supply such agencies with.
2. The user has violated the rules for the use of the service.
(c). You will be responsible for all the activities involving your account. You must respect the laws of your country. You agree not to share your account with others. You can use your account on as many devices as you like. Simultaneous connections for the same account are allowed at present, but we reserve the right to change or alter this priveledge at any time, especially if a user abuses our goodwill.
(d). You are responsible for keeping all your account information updated.
(e). You agree that you will not run any resource intensive programs that will interfere in the usage of our services by our users. You agree that you will not incure unreasonable bandwidth on our servers. We reserve the right to determine what is reasonable and what is not reasonable.
(f).You agree that our services offered to you is provided as a "as is" basis, with no warranties whatsoever. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given. However there may be special cases in which we would refund a user, depending on the circumstances. We are pretty reasonable people at Xex.asia. As long as you don’t take advantage of our goodwill and you have good reason, assume that you will be treated pretty damn friendly and fairly.
(g).We cannot and do not guarantee the speed of our services. We also cannot and do not guarantee that you will have uninterrupted services. We have no control and cannot guarantee on how the internet will perform in your area, or in relation to your ISP. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services. No refunds will be given if you are dissatisfied with our services.
However there may be special cases in which we would refund a user, depending on the circumstances. We do however, do our best to supply the best and fastest service, based on our income and tools at any given time (we reinvest as much of our profit as is possible towards expanding our bandwidth and servers without jeopardizing our own business continuity). You are welcome to do your own independent speed testing of our servers as some of our members have. Those members have given us an overall good rating for speed using the following site: http://www.speedtest.net/
(g2).We cannot guarantee that you can connect to all of your favorite online services all the time (such as certain streaming movies, t.v. or music sites. Some of those sites can and may block access from VPN sites such as Xex.asia.
(h). We are not in any shape or form liable for damages of any sort (realized or unrealized) resulting from the use of, or through the use of, or arising from the use of, or the inability to use the Xex.asia VPN services pertaining to any registered user. In any event, Xex.asia VPN shall never be liable for any monetary damages beyond what the user paid to Xex.asia VPN.
(i). We do NOT track your surfing activities. We may store information related to monitoring server performance, identifying software bugs, identifying any potential security breaches, and for the purpose of identifying abusive users. Any such files are not used for monitoring or censoring your internet activities. We respect your privacy. We are not interested in what you do on the internet.
(j). In registering for the use of our services, you agree:
1. You will not to pay for the service using a stolen credit card.
2. You will not use our services to hack or attack other computers, servers, or networks on the internet. You will not hack our servers and resources.
3. You will not use our services to scan (eg. port scanning, running proxy hunters) or break into other computers, servers, or networks on the internet.
4. You will not use our services to transmit viruses/trojans/worms, etc. to other computers on the internet.
5. You will not to use our services for receiving and the distribution of pirated copyright materials, such as, but not limited to Pirated DVDs, Pirated CDs, Pirated Software. This includes, but not limited to the following: The trading, selling, bartering, sharing, transmitting or receiving, of such materials.
6. You will not use our services to send out unsolicited or fraudulent materials. This includes, but not limited to the following: Sending unsolicited emails (i.e. SPAM mail), mass-marketing mails (even they are in a opt-in list), hate mail, unsolicited instant messages, unsolicited SMS, or identity theft or scam related materials, etc.
7. You will not use our services to engage in child pornography activities of any sort. This includes, but not limited to trading, bartering, selling, transmitting child pornography to others, or receiving the materials from others, etc.
*Don’t EVEN think about it*
If we find out you’re doing it, we’ll SMASH YOU and or COOPERATE IN THE SMASHING OF YOU.
8. You will not promote or encourage criminal or terrorist activities of any sort.
9. You will not use our services to threaten or harass others.
10. You will not use our services for any type of criminal activities.
(k). We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.
(l). If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.
(m). If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds will be given.
(o). You can contact Xex.asia VPN via contact page at Xex.asia VPN web site.
(p). Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is Company’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please go to DCMA Notification Guidelines.
(q). Mobile Device Support and Mobile Carrier Support:
Mobile Devices we support:
At the moment, we ONLY Support Apple Mobile devices like: iPhones, iPads and iPods. We will add Android and other Smartphones soon.
Carriers we support:
SoftBank for iPhones, iPads and iPods. We know Softbank uses the "flat-rate fee"(in Japanese- "Packet Hoodai Flat"パケット放題フラット), which will not incur fees when you use VPN (we use Xex VPN on our own iPhones 24 hours a day and no extra charges are incurred.
But you need to make sure that you are on the "flat-rate fee". Most Softbank iPhone plans are automatically setup with the Packet Hoodai Flat plan when you sign up in Japan, but you should confirm this first. You should be able to check your plan directly from your phone. If not, contact Softbank directly.
Please check your data usage plan BEFORE you set it up with Xex VPN and begin using it. Depending on your mobile carrier, you could be enrolled in a ‘measured rate system’ and you could incur HUGE communication fees by using VPN communication data traffic.
For example, Japan’s NTT Docomo uses a measured rate system, and so connecting to a VPN server without signing up for their "mopera" plan could cost you 4-5 million yen in fees in one month! No kidding!
In countries other than Japan:
We have only researched the data fees/system for the Japanese carrier, Softbank Japan. If you use another carrier for your iPhone or other Apple device in your country, you need to check with that carrier to find out if you could be charged for data transfer while connecting to VPN servers.
*Xex.asia will not be responsible for any charges incurred by your use of VPN on your phone so please check this out before you set up and use VPN on your mobile phone/devices.*