Use this guide to become more familiar with your My Account User Area.
Welcome to your My Account user area!
This guide will help you quickly become familiar with all the links and useful functions available to you here.
1) My Account – This is your My Account Home button/link.. Clicking on this button/link will return to this Account Information screen from anywhere within the My Account Area.
2) Services – This is your Services button/link. Under this button/link, you will see 3 more button/links:
- My Services. Clicking this button/link will take you to the My Products & Services page. Here you can see all the services you have registered in this account such as VPN 1 week trial or a Paid monthly VPN subscription. To see more detail, click on the square "View Details" button to the right of each service.
- Order New Services. Clicking this button/link will take you to the Products & Services page. You can browse and order new products on this page.
- View Available Addons. Clicking this button/link will take you to the Product Addons page. At the moment there are no add-ons.
3) Billing – This is your Billing button/link. Under this button/link, you will see 5 more button/links:
- My Invoices. Clicking this button/link will take you to the My Invoices page. On this page, you can review your entire invoice history with us.
- My Quotes. Clicking this button/link will take you to the My Quotes page. At this time we are not utilizing this function.
- Add Funds. Clicking this button/link will take you to the Add Funds page. On this page, you can deposit money to your account like a credit bank for future use. You can add funds using your credit card. This function allows you to avoid lots of small transactions and to automatically take care of any new invoices generated. It’s also useful if you particularly want multiple charges for this service to show on your credit card statements.
The minimum fund deposit is 300 yen and the maximum is 10,000 yen. Please note that you must have at least one active (product or service) order before you can add funds to your account. Also note that all deposits are non-refundable. So if you add funds to your account make sure you can use all those funds before you consider closing your account.
- Mass Payment. Clicking on this button/link will take you to the Mass Payment page where you can pay all the unpaid/open invoices in a single easy transaction.
- Manage Credit Card. Clicking this button/link will take you to the Credit Card Details page. You can update your credit card details or add a new credit card here for payment of products and services you may purchase from Xex.asia. All of your information is protected using the highest encryption available.
4) Support – This is your Support button/link. Under this button/link, you will find 2 more button/links:
- Open New Ticket -This is your Support Ticket button/link. Clicking on this will take you to the Open New Ticket page. If you can’t find a solution to your problems in our F.A.Q. or knowledgebase, you can submit a ticket here by selecting the appropriate department. You will then see a link for all available Support departments. Just click on the appropriate link and type away. Please give as much detail as possible when describing your problem or issue.
– My Support Tickets. Clicking this button/link will take you to theMy Support Tickets page. you can submit and track any enquiries with us from this page. to Open a new Ticket, just click on the square "Open New Ticket Button" on the upper left of the screen.
- Downloads. Clicking this button/link will take you to the Downloads page. Right now you can find links to the compatible Mac and Windows versions of VPN client software used with our Xex platform. You can also Download our server configuration files here for Windows, Mac and platforms – (Xex VPN configs -Tunnelblick_for_Mac.zip」 and OpenVPN Configs_for_Windows.zip). We will offer other useful downloads for you on this page in the future.
5) Announcements – This is your Announcements button/link. We will post new Xex news and other announcements, such as upgrades to the website or to our services. We are constantly trying to find better and easier ways for you to connect to and surf safely to the Internet. We will post all VPN, security and new technology news here. Feel free to Tweet or Recommend us on Facebook if you like our services or want to share news that we post here
6) Hello (yourname) – This is a little quick menu where you can quickly access the following links/functions:
- Edit Account Details
- Manage Credit Card
– Add Funds
- Emails Sent (see all mails sent to you from Xex. including mails that have your invoices, login info and affiliate reports)
- Change Password
7.) Update Your Details – Clicking on this link takes you to your My Details page. On this page, you can:
- update your personal data, change your billing and payment methods
- access and change or update your credit card information
- create/add sub-accounts
- change your My Account password.
* Note: the above ONLY changes your My Account Password. If you want to change your VPN login password -say to match your My Account login password so you only have one password to worry about- you can do so in the following way:
How to change your VPN Tunnel Pasword:
1) From your My Account area, click on the "Services/MyServices" button/link on the main menu.
2) Click on the blueish "View Details" button to the right of the description of your VPN Tunnel service description.
3) Click on the "Change Password" link.
4) Enter your new password information and then confirm it.
5) Don’t forget to write down your new password, and then Click the "Save Changes" button.
8.) This is your Account Overview. Here you can see:
- how many products or services you have with us. You can go to your products/services detail page by clicking on the "View" link to the right.
- Number of domains (you can ignore this as we are not selling domains at the moment).
- Number of Support tickets. You can also go to your Support Tickets detail page by clicking on the "View" link to the right.
- Your Affiliate Program referral number of signups. You can go to your Affiliate’s detail page by clicking on the "View" link to the right.
9) Our Latest News. Here you will see a clip of the most recent news or announcement made by us to you.
10) Open Support Tickets. Here you can see any currently open Support tickets that you have subimtted to us. You can navigate to any ticket listed here by clicking on the title or the "View Ticket" button.
11) Due Invoices. You can see any currently or past-due invoices. To view the details of any due invoice or to pay any such invoice, click on the square, blueish "View Invoice" button to the right of description.