How to Set up XEX.VPN on iPhone and other Apple devices -L2TP Level Encryption (iPhone 5,6,7…)
Access the Internet safely and securely using high L2TP encryption from anywhere in the world
Set up XEX.VPN on iPhone and other Apple devices -L2TP Level Encryption
1) From Home Screen, click on “Settings”
2) From General Menu, click on “VPN”
3) From VPN menu, click on “Add VPN configuration…
4) Set up your “Add Configuration” screen so it matches the one below EXACTLY (except you must replace the “Account” and “Password” for your own information):
Current Server addresses :
|To connect to U.S. Server:us1.xex.asia|
|To connect to U.K. Server:uk1.xex.asia|
|(We will add more servers depending on volume of customer interest)|
5) Next, return to the “VPN” screen and switch the “Status” button to the right.
Your device should connect to VPN server in a few moments depending on your internet connection.
6) Once connected, the switch will be green and it will say “Connected” Now you are connected to the internet through a safe VPN tunnel. Enjoy the internet.
* Please observe our rules concerning the downloading of copyrighted materials or videos. If you are caught using our VPN service for illegally downloading copyrighted materials, we reserve the right to cancel your membership immediately.
** NOTE: You can add ALL of the servers available in ALL countries by simply repeating the above setup for each server that you want to add.
Once you have all the servers you want set up in your VPN configuration settings menu, you can easily switch between server whenever you want, at no extra cost or trouble.